WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I create a multi page template?

Creating a multi-page template with different watermarks on each page
  1. Open a new Word document and create the first page of your template with the desired watermark and margins. You can do this by going to the "Design" tab, selecting "Watermark," and choosing the image you want to use. To adjust the margins, go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Margins."
  2. Once you have the first page set up the way you want it, go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Page Break" to create a new page.
  3. On the second page, go to the "Design" tab and select "Watermark" again. This time, choose the second image you want to use as the watermark for this page.
  4. Adjust the margins for the second page by going to the "Page Layout" tab and clicking on "Margins." You may need to experiment with different margin settings to get the layout you want.
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 for any additional pages you want to add to your template, using different watermarks and margin settings as needed.
  6. Once you have all of your pages set up the way you want them, go to the "File" tab and select "Save As." Choose "Word Template" as the file type and give your template a name.
  7. To use your new template, go to the "File" tab and select "New." Look for your template under "Personal" or "Custom" templates and click on it to create a new document based on your template.

I hope this helps you create the multi-page template you need with different watermarks on each page. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.