Graham Mayor

This is a common issue, change the colour of the envelope address paragraph
style font to black and check the add to template' box in the modify style
dialog. Allow Word to save normal.dot when it is closed.

With some printers it could also be an indication of an empty ink cartridge.

I am not sure what you mean about Outlook - but Outlook questions need to be
addressed to an Outlook group.

Gbrew wrote:
When using Word envelope function, the envelope text prints gray or
gray blue unless I manually select black (auto is default) in the
printer setup. Regular docs are OK.

Also, the message portion of Outlook e-mail prints gray even though
gray shading is not checked is Options.