steepcreep

Default How to display multiple docs in a single word window?

How does one display multiple documents ie. cascade/tile in a single instance
(open window) of word? Similar to excel. For example, you have two docs open
and a tab bar at the bottom of the window (not the taskbar) which allows you
to switch between the active document. I am especially thinking about tiling
2 docs so that I can use the tools from a single word window as two open word
windows consumes considerable real estate on ones screen. Thanks.