Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default it looks like a watermark, but not...it floats can't delete

Send me a sample of the doc, and I'll take a look.

"needhelp2day" wrote in message
i have a word doc with some macros...at the bottom is a verbiage line that
appears like a watermark, but it's not..i don't know from where it came,

but
i can't get rid of it. i have viewed field codes - nothing shows..what is
this psychic phenomena.. somebody tell me how to delete it....