Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Continuous Break is BROKEN

Word will change a Continuous break to a Next Page break if the change in
formatting is something that can't be accomplished on the same page (a
change in page orientation, for example). For a specific example, see
"Section break causes an unexpected page break in Word" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074

"*((({" wrote in message
I'm using Word XP. Sometimes, but not always, when I insert a
continuous break, it acts like a nex-page break. I want Continuous to
be continuous.

Suggestions?

*(((({