Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
m.mete

Default Index problems: It doesn't mark all occurences.

Hi all and thanks for your attention.
I hope u'll pardon my english if it's not perfect, i'm italian, but i didn't
receive an answer on the italian newsgroup. Maybe here i'll be luckier.
I'm managing with a file quite big (my thesis), actually is around 110
pages, but it's supposed to become around 250.
The problem: I'm marking entries, but when i say to mark them all, it
doesn't. Or better....it does, but it's not precise. For example, after 10
pages maybe it does, but after 20 or 30 it doesn't anymore. Why? I thought
because of section interruptions, but i made my tries and that's not the
problem.
Do you have any suggestion? Thanks for attention and for you help.