Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Where can you create Word documents online?

It's part of the test drive for Office 2007. I don't that site saved but if
you go to microsoft.com you can follow the links to the Office 2007 site.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

""(_Ben_)"" wrote in message
I know that such a place exists because I have tried it already and have
forgotten how to get there. More information on the program would be that
once you sign on, the first screen appears to be the normal computer
desktop,
could someone please tell me what it is and how I can get there?