garfield-n-odie

In Word 2003, you choose the markup color in Tools | Options | Track
Changes.

PT wrote:

I last used Markup on Word 2000. I just tried Markup on Word 2003 and am
having problems.

As I recalled, the Word 2000 enabled me to specify the color of changes. I
didn't find this option either in Tools | Track Changes or View | Market or
on the Toolbar.

In addition, one document I edited showed the familiar strikeouts and
additions. Another document had a number of small balloons on the right
detailing what had been added or struck out. I have no idea how either was
done.

Finally, a marked up document someone else sent me refuses to "accept
changes" - that is, nothing happened.

I found the on-line help of Word Help to be very slow and of little help.

Maybe someone here can do better.