Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default How can I access macros in Word without password on Normal.dot

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:55:01 -0700, Malcolm_T_TAFE
wrote:

Thanks for all the help. It seems that the password was set 'accidentally'
by me at some stage. The only way out is to write an app to crack the code
(which is something that I would rather not do).

And it hasn't crossed your mind that someone else might have written
such an application already? Google is your friend, as (almost)
always.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen