mtcetcjccrac

Default Page feed command after merge from xcel worksheet using MS Word.

Background:

I used to have no problems merging a database of 2400 names & addresses
created on MS Xcel (old version) into a MS Word doc, and then printing out
around 79 pages of labels. I was using WIndows 98. recently I upgrated my
systems to Windows XP, and Office XP. Now, when I merge the database and try
to print the labels, the printer will only advance one page of labels and
then stop, I have to manually feed in all 79 pages....one at a time. I have
checked and do have the current drivers for my printer, HP Deskjet 890CSE.