Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default skipping page numbers

Insert a section break where you want to change the page number. Then
use the "Start at" option in the Page Number Format dialog box to set
a starting page number for the section. To access the dialog box, you
can click the Format Page Number button on the Header and Footer
toolbar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sarah" wrote in message
I have a word document I would like to number, however, I have
several
pictures in a different program I wish to print and manually insert
into the
printed word document. Therefore I want word to miss out those page
numbers,
so the numbering in word goes something like 1, 2, 5, 8, 10. is this
possible? Thanks.