Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I remove text watermark?

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:26:33 -0800, Thomas Lynge Jensen Thomas Lynge
wrote:

In my Word 2003 document on some pages are included a Text Watermark. But
according to the Printed Watermark box there already is ‘No Watermark’ on the
respective pages. Thus I am unable to remove the Text Watermark this way,
i.e. by clicking ‘No Watermark’. Are there any ways I can get rid off a by
Word unrecognized Text Watermark? Thanks, Thomas Lynge Jensen

On the page in question, open the Header area (View Header). You
should now be able to select the watermark (which is a WordArt object)
and delete it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman