Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SheriR. SheriR. is offline

Default Mailmerge Print

I guess I should also mention that it is Word 2003.

"SheriR." wrote:

I have a three page document that I am trying to print/staple for each of the
people in the "database". I'm assuming that Word should be able to read the
end of each 3 page document and then staple it before moving on to the next
record. However, when I try to do this, every record is printed & then all
stapled together. I don't know if this is a Word issue or a printer issue or
if it just can't be done. Does anyone know? I've asked several people in my
office with no success.