Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. Watson

Default Drawing Tutorial for Word?

Anne Troy wrote:

I have a bit of info here, Wayne:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/d...oft_office.htm
Perhaps I should make an "extreme tutorial" for Drawing Tools? Not a bad
idea.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"W. Watson" wrote in message
nk.net...

Can anyone recommend a tutorial for using the Draw tools in Word--internet
or books?

Maybe I missed something, but one page is pretty thin. I would think someone
would have produced a fairly through examination of how order, grouping,
sizing, measurement, grids, rulers (if there are any) and the like work. I
have no book to go on, so I just figure it out on the fly. So far so good,
but there must be some organized primer on how this works. It would be
interesting to see some advanced example of what some people have done. I
suspect there are features I've missed. For example, someone mentioned use
of the ctrl (shift?) with the arc that will produce an arc from a circle
rather than some other way.

"When you think about it, electricity is
really just organized lightning." -- George Carlin

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews