Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. Watson

Default Drawing Tutorial for Word?

Galen wrote:

In ,
Anne Troy had this to say:

.... snip

Just some "in addition" stuff...

For Word in Office 2003:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\WDMAIN11.CHM

Online:

The CHM isn't that good really but has some info? The site's not that much
better from what I've been looking at. For drawing, well, why are you using
Word? Have you checked into Expression (beta) from Microsoft yet?

You can see what the artists have been doing with it (I had extra bandwidth,
space, and no artistic talent of my own):

http://kgiii.info/gallery/

More info:
http://www.microsoft.com/products/ex...r/default.mspx

Using Word graphics because I'm writing a book with it, and the book needs
some figures.
Never heard of Expression. I'll check it out. The gallery of graphics at the
URL are impressive, but well beyond what I need. I don't want to be an
artist, just want to express technical ideas in figures.

"When you think about it, electricity is
really just organized lightning." -- George Carlin

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews