Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to remove indent in table cell from Excel

Dim i As Long, j As Long
With ActiveDocument.Tables(1)
For i = 1 To .Rows.Count
For j = 1 To .Columns.Count
.Cell(i, j).LeftPadding = 0
Next j
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com" u3143@uwe wrote in message
I copied part of an XLS spreadsheet to create a Word table. The text in
many
cells is indented in the original, but I need to make these flush left
within
the cell. But I can't find a place within Word where this indent is shown:
it's not in the table cell specs nor in the paragraph definition. Is there
way to unindent?

My purpose is to do this within VBA, in case that changes the answer.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN