Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge into a Form

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

PatatJCU wrote:
I have set up a mail merge that creates a series of "briefs" about
people listed in the excel data source in Word 2003. I've used the
NextRecord successfully, but each profile can be a different length.

How to I make the merged document show the continuous listing of
briefs -- and not just fill out the first 5 -- which may run a page
and a quarter, then automatically begin the next group on a new page?
I want the first 5 to go a page and a quarter then the on that second
page start the next group, etc, etc.

Thanks,
Pat