Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Coder,

Just got Word 2003 yesterday. When I go into print preview mode I like
to see two pages at a time. When I select "Two Pages" from the zoom
drop-down, it sets the zoom to 79% which is the exact amount needed to
see one page. If I manually change it to something like 74%, then I get
two pages, side-by-side, as desired.

I can think of two possibilities

1. Track changes has been turned on in the document, and the extra
"margin" is being displayed to accomodate the "balloons".

2. You need to update your graphics card (and possibly your printer)
driver.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org