Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I run the letter wizard in Word 2007?

The wizards are not present in the beta version. It's likely that when
the final version ships, you'll be able to download wizards from the
Microsoft web site, but they probably won't be in the package. This
hasn't been decided yet -- expect to learn more closer to the end of
the year.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:34:01 -0700, Marie
wrote:

My students use the wizard to set up their business letters, so I'm trying to
figure out if it is present in Word 2007. Does anyone know?

Marie Flatley