Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

Default Change One word automatically in multiple locations

Maybe I left out that the multiple locations are in the same word document.

"vttotal" wrote:

Hi, I believe that you cannot do that as there are different physical
locations for that document(or copies in another way). I am not aware if you
are in a server or a shared location with other computers but what you may do
for future references you can create one master document only and make users
share it; that way you can edit and change filenames for everybody else.

Let me know if you have any more questions,
--
Vicente Tulliano

"Chris" wrote:

How do I make word automatically change a word in a document once it changed
in one location? Example I have a master document that some times I say City
or it may say county in the first half of the document. I would like it to
automatically update the other locations to read the same way on I have made
this change. I hope I explained properly.