Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NOOBY92 NOOBY92 is offline

Default Printing Four Pages Per Sheet

In power point this would be very easy as I would only have to print four
slides to a page. Just to give you an idea, each ticket is almost as big as a
powerpoint slide
"NOOBY92" wrote:

Hi, I want to print four tickets per sheet. Every Page has the exact same
raffle ticket except for a special code (I did this with mailmerge). If I go
to the zoom option on the file-print menu, it prints the four tickets very
small (as they take up less than half a page). I want each ticket, not page,
to take up one fourth of the actual sheet. How do I do this?????