Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default watermarks

ClaudiaT wrote:
I have a 2-page document; each page has a different top margin. I
have inserted the standard "Draft 1" watermark and, on print preview,
it displays as selected. But when I print it, not all five letters
of "draft" show up as a watermark. One time I printed it, only D A T
showed up on the first page and R F on the second page. The next
time I printed it A T showed up on the first page and RF on the
second page. What am I doing wrong?

In the Watermark dialog, uncheck the Semitransparent option. (It's broken.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman