Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print 4 invitations on 1 page of standard paper?

Assuming Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools | Envelopes and Labels. On the
Labels tab, click Options. In the Avery Standard list, choose 3263 - Post
Card (landscape) or 5845 - Note card (portrait). Click OK. Back in the
Labels dialog, click New Document, which will give you a sheet of the cards.
It will be set up as a table, so make sure you have table gridlines
displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the invitation boundaries.
Set up one the way you like it, then copy/paste to the whole table.

If you have Word 2007, choose Labels on the Mailings tab and follow the same
instructions.

"Lynn" Sheryl @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I am trying to print an invitation without any graphics, text only. I will
be
putting 4 invites on 1 standard size piece of paper. My goal is to cut
this
invite out with craft scissors and to glue it onto a larger piece of scrap
book paper. I'm not good with Office at all and would appreciate the
assistance. Thanks Alot !!!!