Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default add a check off column , without disrupting the word document

Come on now! That is a pretty significant change. However, I would convert
the text in the original document to a one column table, change the page
orientation, and then add another column to the right or left hand side,
adjusting the column widths to suit your requirements.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"pjrick" wrote in message
I recieved a work document that I would like to change the page set up to
land scape and add a "responsible party / check off" area to the side
without changing the origional document.