Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Envelope Printing

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm (even if the
printer is not Epson)

wrote:
On Aug 11, 4:27 pm, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Make sure that you have the latest printer driver and that all Word
updates have been installed.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message

I have gone through a box of envelopes now trying every combination
of setting in word and on the printer.

I am inserting the envelops short side first on my printer. When
select short side first in Word, Word prints the envelope text
rotated at 90 degrees.

If I cheat and select long side first on word (though inserting
short side first) Word prints the envelope off the top. The last
address line sometimes show up.

How can i get word to rotate the envelope address 90 degrees to
match the envelope?- Hide quoted text -

Has been done. Still need to rotate though.