Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Becky

Default How to keep Word table from altering format?

I had already set that option to not resize. I am getting frustrated because
the table will be exactly the way I want it and then just "move".

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Try Table the way I want | Properties |Options (on the Table tab, beside Borders and
Shading) and uncheck Automatically Resize to fit contents. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Becky" wrote:

I have created a specific table layout that I wish to use but when I insert
information the table will change the size of the cells . How can I keep the
table defined to the measurements I desire?