How to link or embed objects in Word

Default How do I stop my WORD docs from opening into 'print preview' view?

A quick way to change views are the 5 very small buttons in Word at the
bottom left of your screen, above the Start button. The first one is View
Normal.

Do a search for "normal.dot" template if you are unsure where it is. You
MUST see the document name, Normal.dot, at the top of your screen, NOT a
copy. Change to View, Normal and resave your template.

May I ask though why you might want to not see your page as it will be seen
in print?

"Mame Norman" wrote:

Every time I open a WORD document it automatically opens in the 'print
preview' screen. How do I change this?