Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Downloaded word 2003 can't find it now

You're the one who downloaded the files. Where did you save them? Are you
POSITIVE that you downloaded the program itself? (I've never heard of
downloading Word legally but I suppose your school could have some special
license.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Marybpepper" wrote in message
I downloaded Microsoft Office Word 2003 through a school online program and
now I cannot locate it on the start up menu. I downloaded all the student
data files (to use with the textbook) and I found them in the folder that
downloaded them to but, my textbook is telling me to goto start menu-all
programs- microsoft office word, but it just isn't there. I also looked
in
the add/remove programs and it wasn't there! The search provided nothing
as
well.... what do I do now?