Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FTD Charlie FTD Charlie is offline

Default Merging list of mutiple invoices to same Name and address

I am trying to merge a letter in Word 2007 from an Excel list. The list
contains several rows that have the same name and address but a different
invoice and amount on each row. I want to create a document that would print
the name and address once and then print each of the invoices for that name
before going to the next page and printing a new name and all of the
corresponding invoices for that name. Can I do that?