Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The position of the text on an envelope is based on the formatting of the
frame in the Envelope Address style.

You can either modify that, or create a template for the 6 3/4 envelope and
set it up the way that you want it and then when you want to print an
envelope, use FileNew and select that template.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"HarrietYee" wrote in message
I am trying to print a No. 6 3/4 envelope. I have made that choice as an
envelope size and the return address prints at the top of the envelope but
in
the middle of the page. The address prints at the correct height but only
one half of the address shows as it is printed at the right end of the
envelope. As a test, I changed the selection and used a No. 10 envelope
and
it worked perfectly, so I am assuming I am manually feeding the envelope
correctly. Any ideas?