Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default print preview shows blank pages

On the Print tab of Tools | Options, is "Drawing objects" checked?

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter J J White" Peter J J wrote in
message ...
I have a bulletin with sixteen pages of text and pictures created in Word
from Office 2003 that I have been creating for over 2 years.

I use print preview extensively to check the bulletin as it is created and
it has worked great for both previewing and printing - Until yesterday.

Now I can see my bulletin content, but when I go to print it all I get
printed on the pages are the page numbers. When I am in print preview all
can see is the page numbes on blank pages. How can get my printing and
print
preview working properly on these files.