Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter J J White[_2_] Peter J J White[_2_] is offline

Default print preview shows blank pages

Yes, the bulletin in set up with text boxes for each report or photograph, I
didn't make the connection between the drawing objects box and the text
boxes, but once I selected that box, everything that I have created for the
last 2 years, bulletin wise could be seen in print preview. Thankyou again
both to ?Suzanne S. Barnhill and to you also - Stefan Blom.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Apparently, most of the contents of your documents are in text boxes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter J J White" wrote in message
Thank you Thank you Merci Merci

I don't know when it I changed it, but I took your advice and checked off
the 'Drawing Objects' box in the Tools/Options and lo and behold all of my
files now appear in print preview and all of the files print, not just
the
page numbers.

Thank you Thank you Suzanne S. Barnhill

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Print tab of Tools | Options, is "Drawing objects" checked?

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter J J White" Peter J J wrote in
message ...
I have a bulletin with sixteen pages of text and pictures created in
Word
from Office 2003 that I have been creating for over 2 years.

I use print preview extensively to check the bulletin as it is created
and
it has worked great for both previewing and printing - Until yesterday.

Now I can see my bulletin content, but when I go to print it all I get
printed on the pages are the page numbers. When I am in print preview
all
can see is the page numbes on blank pages. How can get my printing and
print
preview working properly on these files.