Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Default Add a term paper or Thesis template to Word.

tchicks wrote:
I would like Word (student and teacher version) to have a
template a student can use to write a term paper, essay, or thesis.
This should include various writing formats: proposal, applications
paper, dissertation, thesis, research project etc.)

[snip]
I use Microsoft Office 2003 for Students and Teachers.

Click File New to open the New Document task pane. Click the link in the
pane to "Templates on Office Online". There are hundreds of templates there.
Enter your terms in the Search box and see what comes back.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman