Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default A left justified sentence and a right justified word on 1 line

Format the paragraph as left aligned and insert a right aligned tab stop at
the position that you want for the end of the right justified word and use
Ctrl+Tab to separate that word from the rest of the text.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Desperate Salon" Desperate wrote in
message ...
I am creating labels using MS Word 2007 and mail merge. I need a left
justified sentence and a right justified word on one line. How do I do
that?
Thanks.