Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
thatangrykid thatangrykid is offline

Default Perform mathematical calculations with merge fields

Hi,
I've been smashing my head against the cube wall for the past few days
trying to get a calculation out of the mail merge fields I have set up in a
table. I have harnessed the power of =SUM(ABOVE) to get my Grand Total, and
I also discovered the Bookmark function so that the users can enter in the
number of years the deal is for and have used that number for calculations.
But in order to express the Total for each product, I can't seem to figure
out a way to take the Bookmarked quantity number and multiply it by the Unit
Price without getting an error message during the merge.