Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lester5 lester5 is offline

Default i created a template how do i use it do i just type on it?

I'm using Word 2007. I've had mixed results when creating my template, but
my biggest problem is that I want to be able to move from field to field (in
the new document) by tabbing, but that only inserts a tab in the field.
Yesterday I was able to get it to work by pressing Ctrl-tab, but that's not
working for me today. Please help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the template is a true template (.dot file), you create a new document
based on it and type in that.

"xteraa311" wrote in message
I created a apa template how do i use it do i just type on it ? i'm

running
windows xp and word 2003
--
xterra311