Jean-Guy Marcil

Jan was telling us:
Jan nous racontait que :

I have posted several messages over time on this newsgroup and never
receive a response. Why are some answered and others are not?

During the last 30 days, of all the posts from someone named Jan or Jan*
(JanB, Jane, Janak, etc.) only one was unanswered....
Pretty good, no?

Remember that this is a peer to peer service. Getting an answer is not a
right, but a privilege! I am slapping it on a bit thick here, but still,
nobody should take for granted that an answer is forthcoming.

All "answerers" are people who do it for fun and because they like to help
others. That's it.

So, sometimes, questions are either too obscure or too difficult for
volunteers to tackle. And, sadly, some questions are just plain crazy...

--
Salut!