kcordill

Thank you for your reply. From following that link to another link, I found
out that the field I was wanting is not available in Word 97. Does anyone
know if it is available in Office XP?

This is what I found:
The following table lists the fields that are unavailable for use in
Microsoft Word. Address
book
these fields
Property Explanation are in

PR_DISPLAY_NAME_PREFIX prefix Mr., Dr., etc. Outlook

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See €œWD97: How to Modify the Layout of an Address Book Entry€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=134901

"kcordill" wrote in message
I am trying to use my Outlook contacts in the envelope and label wizard.

It
does not pick up the persons title as part of the name (ie. shows Joe Blow
instead of Dr. Joe Blow). How can I get the wizard to pick up the title?
Usually I am just printing one envelope or label for mailing bills. Is

this
something I need to change in Word or in Outlook?