Graham Mayor

A list of the available fields can be found at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

kcordill wrote:
Thank you for your reply. From following that link to another link,
I found out that the field I was wanting is not available in Word 97.
Does anyone know if it is available in Office XP?

This is what I found:
The following table lists the fields that are unavailable for use in
Microsoft Word.
Address book
these
fields Property Explanation are in

PR_DISPLAY_NAME_PREFIX prefix Mr., Dr., etc. Outlook

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See "WD97: How to Modify the Layout of an Address Book Entry"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=134901

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"kcordill" wrote in message
I am trying to use my Outlook contacts in the envelope and label
wizard. It does not pick up the persons title as part of the name
(ie. shows Joe Blow instead of Dr. Joe Blow). How can I get the
wizard to pick up the title? Usually I am just printing one
envelope or label for mailing bills. Is this something I need to
change in Word or in Outlook?