Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Donna

Default Mail Merge is duplicating labels

Hi there. Hoping someone can help with this. We have an Excel file with about
3000 names that we want to print on mailing labels. We have done the mail
merge and began printing the lables. The first page of labels is fine. Goes
in order of the names in Excel. Then the next page re-prints those same names
with the exception of one and then prints one new name on the very last label
on the page. Third page does the same thing. So essetially, we are only
getting one new name per page after the first page prints. Has anyone had
this problem before? Any help would be appreciated.

Donna