Faust

Hey... Shauna and Charles. I appreciate the information, and I realise that
I didn't really explain very well, but I was kind of wondering something
else. In the previous versions of Word (pre-2003... specifically 98, and
perhaps others... but 98 is one I am positive of), it came with a set of
pre-existing, very general templates... none of these templates you have to
download that are things so non-general, it almost hurts. They're stuff
like, "a template if you recently were divorced by your wife, and fired from
your job for going postal with a .357 Magnum revolver, whereas you became so
angry, you shot a German Shepherd and now need to write an apology letter to
the owner." I'm not talking about things ithat/i specific... just VERY
general templates/wizards. Anywho, help is appreciated (that which you've
already offered, and whatever might be offered in the future).

"Shauna Kelly" wrote:

Hi Faust

The Elegant Faxes and Professional Letters are part of the Word program
itself. You can get templates from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx or you can make
your own by following the instructions at

Creating a Template - The Basics (Part I)
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm

and

Creating a Template (Part II)
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Faust" wrote in message
I didn't install Word wizards and templates in the beginning. Now, I don't
have a disc to do so, and I can't find any non-specialty templates online.
just want the default ones... stuff like "Professional Letter" and just
mere
stuff that you would send to friends, etc... I really don't know how to
explain it very well, but I hope this was good enough. I appreciate any
assistance you might offer.