Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dale Dale is offline

Default Won't load a blank document

I have no idea how this user accomplished this, but when Word opens it always
opens with a flier the employee created in a previous session, that
particular document has been deleted, but even when you click File/New it
opens the new document with that flier. I have tried everything I can think
of, even uninstalling office 2000 and re installing it and it STILL loads
that flier. How can I get Word to load a blank document again.
Thanks

Dale