Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default populating data

See the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mmdmalta" wrote in message

I'm trying to type in a name in a contract, and want word to populate it
throughout the contract. I don't know if this is a mail merge feature
or not, but cannot figure out how to do it, can someone help? I know
how to mail merge, but don't know how to create the population when you
type in the name as opposed to having the field already created.

--
mmdmalta