Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default I am looking for a template for Avery Copier Labels. Avery #5351

It is one of the labels that can be selected if you click on the Options
button on the Labels tab of the Envelopes and Labels dialog and then select
Avery US Letter in the Label vendors pulldown. The radio button for Page
printers in the Printer information section of the Label Options dialog will
need to be selected.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.