Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dee Dee is offline

Default Calibri Font

To all of the contributors of this issue-Thank you!
I searched for almost on hour be for I found your tip.
It work like a charm.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Don,

The newsgroups are generally peer support. Basically the license agreements for the specific versions and products would be that
you can redistribute the compatibility pack as a package but not 'pieces' of it individually.

There should be a license agreement that shows up when you install it that you're asked to agree to.

If the 'source' you found is a Microsoft site rather than someone's posting of Microsoft owned/licensed content you would probably
be okay to go with that

===========
"Don Ellis" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:08:05 +0200, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

You can uninstall it now - the fonts should be left behind

In researching this question, I found a source for the fonts alone. If
they are freely available from Microsoft, perhaps it's fine to
distribute them separately.

If you think it's appropriate, I'll post the link, but I'd prefer
hearing from someone in power first. :-)

Don
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP