Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default what is a table box tool?

Moreover... having used every version of Word that Microsoft has ever
published, I've never encountered anything in Word that's called a "table
box tool". There is a tool for controlling table borders, and there is a
text box tool for inserting text boxes. But it's not at all clear [to me,
anyway] which of these, if either, you mean.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
We are here at your beck and call. Not only can we do your homework for
you, but we can save you the trouble of turning it in too! Just give us
your teacher's email address and your name, and we will submit your
homework assignment to your teacher directly. Package deal only though.

what is a table box tool? wrote:

please answer my question..