Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default 2007, Same as Previous Not acting like it did in 2003

If the Footer style is set to update automatically, then any changes you
make in tab settings in one footer will be propagated to all footers.

http://word.mvps.org

"Janet A. Thompson" wrote in message
Often, I think I'm fixing a mirrow margin doc that I want to have a
different
layout than in a preceding odd or even section only to find I'm not. The
section breaks were put in by Next Page Section break. Starting at the
end
of the document, I clicked on Same as Previous on both the footer and the
header thinking I can now format the section differently than the above
section then find the tabs were moved to match the bottom section.

Is there a tutorial about this in 2007.
--
Janet A.