BK

That's what I thought. So then why the problem with the original post in
this thread? If the fonts that are available in Word are also available in
Word Art, then Word Art would have been the perfect solution to this issue.
Yes? No?

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
I think Word 95 or 97 was the last release that had a limited set of
fonts for WordArt. All the recent releases will use any installed
TrueType font. There's a font selection dropdown in the Edit WordArt
Text dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:45:14 -0500, "BK"
wrote:

Suzanne

All Windows programs, yes, but why not Word Art? Any way to add fonts to
that?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
FWIW, fonts available in Word will be available in all Windows programs.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Tosca" wrote in message
Hi JoAnn

I've never heard of Picture It! but I've managed to do what I need
using
Suzanne's tip which has allowed me to use the font that I need. The
problem
about using other software is that the font may not be available.

Thank you for the suggestion.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I've yet to see a computer that didn't have some sort of a graphics
program. Don't you have Picture It! or something like that?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]