Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Maria Pfaff

Default To create drop-down menu/lists, do I need to--

1.) To create drop-down menus/lists in someone's doc for them, do I need to
learn how to use & apply macros? I've followed the Help info for
Forms/drop-down list, but was stumped when it came to the macro portion of
the form field options. Can you steer me to the macro topic I need to learn
from to be able to complete this task?
2.) Also, it's possible (not sure) that the drop-down list won't have to be
"active," just might need to show the drop-down list choices on a printout of
the doc. I was not able to do this. Please help. Thank you
--
Maria