Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BEGINNER BEGINNER is offline

Default Why does text change in Word 2002?

Susanne, it helped!
Thank You once again, tonight I've learned something new - again.
Have a nice day
Beginner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Track Changes enabled?

"BEGINNER" wrote in message
I've typed a large document in Word 2002 with specific size and color and
saved it all.
The next day all text is changed from size 14 to size 12 and the text

color
is changed from dark blue to red and on top everything is underlined.
And now the worst; all chapters are in a turmoil.
I've been adviced to look in properties for a file extension but it just
says "Word document".
I've tried to open the doc. in Wordpad but nothing seems to help.
PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP ME!